We require a personal statement written by the student to accompany the application form. This must be 400 words in total (+/- 10%) and cover the following:
- Why they wish to attend the course.
- Why they wish to attend the course at BioGrad Training specifically.
- Their future academic and career goals.
- How our course will help them to achieve these goals.
- The student’s predicted grades must also be submitted. All applications must come from a school email address and be signed by a Careers Advisor or Head of Year.
- We also ask for a reference from a member of staff at your school.