A combination of Emergency First Aid for adults, babies and children.
This course allows all attendees to gain basic first aid knowledge, so that in an emergency you are equipped to respond and provide potentially lifesaving care. You will cover the following in a practical session:
- Dealing with an emergency
- An unresponsive individual who is breathing
- An unresponsive individual who is not breathing (cardiopulmonary resuscitation – CPR)
- Heavy bleeding
- Broken bones, strains and sprains
- Head injuries
- Heart attacks
- Severe allergic reactions
- Diabetic emergencies
- Individuals who have an object in their eye, ear or nose
- Individuals who are suffering from hypothermia or heat exhaustion
- Individuals who are suffering from sickness or a fever.
This course includes a free first aid workbook and certificate of attendance.